1) To develop strategies, business plans and new projects as directed by the board;
2) To develop a set of working policies for Triple C including a volunteering policy, safeguarding policy etc.
3) To write and submit funding applications for both the core and project funding;
4) To identify sources of charitable donations from companies;
5) To package, market and sell Triple C’s services to generate income;
6) To develop and maintain relationships with statutory and funding bodies such as Arts Council England and grant making trusts;
7) To ensure funders’ targets are met;
7) To evaluate projects for funders and the board;
8) To ensure that the organisation has systems in place to ensure that it discharges its legal obligations;
9) To work closely with the board, ensuring they are informed of strategic and policy issues;
10) To produce monthly reports to the board on the progress made around fundraising and other activities;
11) To keep up to date with a broad range of external policy issues affecting Disabled People and the arts and media sector and evaluate their impact on Triple C;
12) To work closely with TripleC management
13) To ensure that Triple C works to combat discrimination on any grounds;
14) To represent Triple C at relevant meetings, conferences and other events;
15) Carry out any other reasonable duties as are required by the board in line with the grade and responsibilities of the post, in a manner which actively supports and promotes Triple C’s aims and policies.
1) Monitoring emails and disseminating to relevant TripleC members.
2) Replying to general TripleC daily emails.
3) Transcribe voice notes from management into email format and send where relevant.
4) Arrange meetings
5) Follow up meetings by email
6) Keep on top of email strands and identify when things haven’t been followed up.
7) Create written you traces of connections made etc.
8) “Thank you” emails after events/workshops etc
9) Correspondence with attendees/industry guests in the lead up to events.
10) Liaise with management on all access set ups for events.
11) General admin duties